ObiRay+Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

[Myself] Choose a Career.... Choose your Future; Choose Life.

Choose your Future; Choose Life.
Remember this line from Trainspotting? One of my favourite movies' opening dialogue.

As my friend would know: I have QUIT my designer job at a relatively small company in July. Get myself a holiday and get engaged. Well, it seems my job search is hitting some stone at the momet. Get a job is different from choosing a career. 4 years ago I was in urge of the former than the latter.

I cannot ignore the surrounded hope / wishes / pressure / stress from myself and my love ones....
I can only state that: If I do not get a RIGHT JOB, my career will hit a DEAD END soon or later.

I believe the creative mind of future generation would ALWAYS surpass what we are doing at the moment. Get caught in the loop of Cat chasing Mouse; Running in a circle of technology development -- won't get you higher pay and better time management. I CHOOSE to get a grip for my own career, choosing a path which my skills and my mind woud be Universal.

Working with people is way better than working with computers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally updated!

Zuleika