ObiRay+Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hello soccer

I joined my company's soccer team a few weeks ago. My previous match would date back to my university years. The soreness after match was unbarable but it's a mark of my first sports since.... since a long long time ago.

Back in my St Patrick's high school day, my mate and I headed straight to the soccer field on recess and lunch time. I played in the right back position, sometimes at striker role. My skills.. hah.. were bad enough but still it didn't ruin my enjoyment. Skillfully I was quite good at man-marketing... and I remembered scoring from a few corners.

The match on wednesday we lost 3-0. As a left-back, I played alright and I am getting better with my positioning.... shame on my stamina.. I am so easily running out of gas after a few quick sprints...

Please, wish me good luck in my next match.

1 comment:

Zuleika said...

Hahahahaha........sports......FINALLY.....