ObiRay+Blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Goodbye Latte

Dear Latte the turtle,

You are my child that never been living with me.

I remembered back in my UTS days, Seaze sent me an sms writing "how adorable you are". Certainly, my girl treated you like an angel while I m somewhere beyond the sea. I first met you at I.Ed hostel. Trying my better luck to understand your lucky daily life with my girl. Kinda jealous.

It is a shock to learn your sudden pass away. Not so long ago your half-brother Espresso the turtle faded away with, somehow I believe, a lack of living mentality. But you've been strong, showing your sign of improvement while sick back in 2001. We took you to the vet and you were fully recovered in no time.

I hope you would forgive us, especially Seaze, for the past few months where we didn't paid enough attention. Your death would mark something in our heart because: Your life matters with us.

May you rest in peace. And farewell.

With love,
Raymond

1 comment:

Zuleika said...

I finally feel how you felt when you (we) loss Expresso. I still regret about this.