ObiRay+Blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Change is good ~ if you can handle all the bads

My girl's planning for a change in jobs: had an offer from a better school;
My best mate broke up with her girl. It was a time bomb that waiting to happen if he didn't return HK sooner. And the bomb went....
My job is still fresh enough. But sticking in similar types of work is getting me into repetitive mode: I don't find it bore but I dare for bigger challenges.

As always, I told them, and I told myself: changes is inevitable; and change can bring better outcomes. Changes means new opportunities; change means finding a side road that may lead to treasure. But changes would bring along bads (in forms of bed temper and pressure).

As long as you can handle, if help or not, all these bads: Change is good~!

No comments: