ObiRay+Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dear Michael Schumacher



Dear Michael Schumacher,

For over 10 years as a supportor of yours, thank you for the wonderful F1 sporting experience. Today you won flawlessly in Monza. Today you announced your retirement at the end of the season. 3 races to go. And history will mark you a sport all-time great.

Back in 1994 I first heard your name on tv. Your then rival Damon Hill, who I also really fonded of, fight edge to edge for championship. Though you did some mistakes, notibally 94, 97 (withh JV), and this year at Monaco, I appreciated your throughoutly showing of great dermination, enthursism and professionalism. It's your German character, right? Enless persuit for perfection.

You've inspired my imagination to be a safe driver. Remember since 94 Senna's death, you publicly critized FIA for racing safety. Resonancing with Sir Jackie Stewart back in the turbo days.

Many people remmebered you for your wrongs. But I will definitely remember you as my greatest sporting icon. Some says you are emotion-less. But I see you are more human than everyone else: the 2000 championship celebration proved everyone's wrong......

Wish you all the best with your family. Maybe, maybe, sometimes you can get some racing at Le Mans!

Your fans,
ObiRay

No comments: