ObiRay+Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

All together... again

Sister Wendy and Brother-in-law Jacky retruned Hong Kong last night, in preparing for grandma's funeral.

For the whole day, the 5 family members: Dad, Mum, Stella, Wendy and me... plus Cho, Jacky and Seaze enjoyed the time together. The family. My family. We shared some laughter, occasional disagreement, delicious yum cha, plus kinda getting un-well for not sleeping too much last night. We visited grandma's old home, met 7th uncle, visited grandma (mother side) at her temporary hostel.... it's the family time that I treasured a lot since what happened 3 weeks ago.

Personal value is the foundation of my character. Family now perceive as the most important factor. Learn more than tolerate, but to accept and appreciate each other's weakness is the key to happiness among my family... and such perception, is the key for my enjoyment today.

No comments: