ObiRay+Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Comics Days + NoFoam


B1, originally uploaded by ObiRay.

A sudden thought leads to to post some of my old comics drawing scan onto Flickr: My comics drawing 1991-1998 and 表弟出城...

Just reminded me of how much I love drawing... my eC visual diary are full of character drawings too... over the years I seldem finished any story but create a dozen unfinished tales... mostly in fantasy genre... my favourite hero and wartales...

When will i have a chance to dg my heads into comics drawing again? Being an adult, an employee, a good future husband and a good family member now have filled my life... old habits, old fantasy seemed very far away.

Even I tried raising a pet Turtle... my dearest turtles NoFoam, Espresso and Latte has all passed away. My NoFoam didn't eat since hiberation. Mom tooks him to vet. But still passed away after a full dose of medication.

Finding a balance between work, family, love and leisure creativity are all colliding and fights for my brainwave... which can only handle one thing at a time. Multitasking, multirole and multiresponsibilities is something inevitable.

No comments: