ObiRay+Blog

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Holiday: Well-earned? Well-planned?

I am on my week-long annual leave. Big news is that I've finally get my online photo album published to my family and friends: http://www.flickr.com/photos/raymondwoo/.

So here it is. At the pacific coffee and mid-way thru the week. This week is without a plan and without a proper schedule: want to do a lot of things but end up just slacking thru most of the time.

I sure say this holiday is more of a "well-earned" after 7 months of non-stop busy works. But my selfish retarded mind resists anything like sticking to a "meeting friends" schedule. The result? is probably getting my friends mad once they heard the "oh! I dun have time for dinner with you guys, sorry mate!"

It seems I am such a hopeless a selfish bastard! cheers!

No comments: