ObiRay+Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

Most Outstanding Chairman of 2005

City Junior Chamber 城市青年商會 just finished our award ceremony last night at Eaton.

What a year of 2005. I am so glad that my effort was recognized by an award of Most Oustanding Chairman of Large-Scale Project. 最傑出大型工作計劃主席. My project, the 17th Asian Pacific Children Convention (Hong Kong Selection) 第十七屆亞太兒童交流大會(香港區選拔) - 探索、求知、成長新體驗, has also won the best project file and a merit on promotional items.



The best of all, to be admitted, that I am so proud of my OCs. Alan had a fulfilling year as my oc, an IA officer, a Prime graduate, and of coz, the chairman of last night MFG. Hughugs, Lego, Wilson, Thames, Jones, Harry all had pay off their effort. All of them were, by the end of year, a proud chairman on their own domain.... It seems my chairmanship is built upon how much they learnt thru-out the year.

Leo Lee, how much do i owe you for u to be on my side...
Tony, so glad we have been working toward a common goal...
Adviser Anthony, I thank you for pointing a right direction on how to be a good chairman...
and President Danny, I thank you for giving me this wonderful and fruitful opportunity~!

That's it then, a round-up gang for CJC 2005.

No comments: