ObiRay+Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Seaze's Blog + John's wedding

Seaze has a blog... all these days since Oct 05. She didn't tell me at all but I cleverly discover it, eventually~ http://seazeleung.blogspot.com

2 weddings in 2 days : Last night's Keith (my old co-worker), and Today it's John Wong (my UTS old pal at interior design). John and Alison had a lovely set of wedding photos taken at Taiwan by locals. The look and feel matches so much of my own taste and Seaze's. The wedding banquet was lovely: with John singing along with Alison's piano score.... eyeing each other whenver they have time to.. and seems the smile of "love" and "life-long engagement".

So glad and all the congradulation to their marriage.

2 comments:

Zuleika said...

aiya......好奸.......

ObiRay said...

:D
it's all within my guess.