ObiRay+Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

My First Silver at IDA

We've won 15 awards at IDA. And, I won my first Silver IDA with the us theme project! yeah! See the result at http://www.aaaa.com.hk/awards/interactiveAwards.shtml

It's unbelivable that it is such a rare occasion that any banking project can win creative awards. The mindset had always been that banking projects are boring and un-attractive. Now we've proved everyone wrong.

Jerry was the happest person for the whole night. I'm so grateful that he gave me the chance to hold the art direction and production of us theme... while he's the senior and he can take the lead on his own.

For the upcoming tv projects, Endy had taught me so much, lifting me up from a mind stuck to create a concept differently.... I knew my weakness all along but somehow I keep falling into the same trap that I set upon myself.

More projects, more works, hopefully more money and fun!

No comments: